Occasionally, the DLA organises Open Meetings on important discrimination law topics and which are also open to non-members. We usually have an Open Meeting with a guest speaker at our Annual General Meetings.
Other (including Open meetings/AGMs)
- October 2023 The DLA AGM took place on Wednesday 25th October 2023 at Cloisters Chambers (and online) followed by guest speaker: Daphne Romney KC talking about "victimisation and whistleblowing"
- July 2022 Annual General Meeting - 27th July 2022
- April 2021 Annual General Meeting - Tuesday 27 April 2021 - nominations to the Executive Committee + Guest Speaker Caoilfhionn Gallagher QC
- January 2021 The DLA has issued a statement on George Floyd and provided a list of resources giving further information and donation options
- February 2020 DLA's new-look Executive Committee confirmed at this year's Annual General Meeting held on Wednesday 26th February 2020
- February 2019 Annual General Meeting & social event - Monday 18 February 2019 at 6:00pm - guest speaker: Leslie Thomas QC
- February 2018 Annual General Meeting - 20th February 2018
- February 2017 DLA Annual General Meeting - Monday 6th February 2017 - guest speaker: David Isaac, Chair of Equality & Human Rights Commission
- February 2016 AGM - 3rd February 2016 - with guest speaker, Frances O'Grady, General Secretary of the TUC
- February 2015 AGM - 21 January 2015 - guest speaker: Roger Kline, author of The “snowy white peaks” of the NHS - all welcome
- March 2014 AGM - 25th February 2014 with guest speaker Lou Englefield, director of Pride Sports on “Homophobia in Football"
- December 2010 AGM - 2nd December 2010 with guest speaker: Maleiha Malik re Equality Conflicts - Managing conflicts within and between the Equality Strands
- November 2007 AGM 2007 - speaker: John Wadham re the EHRC and the Single Equality Bill
- May 2007 Examining the Place of Mediation in Equality Cases