Every two years, the DLA organises a conference bringing together practitioners and experts to discuss major issues and trends in discrimination law matters.
Past DLA Conferences have covered various topics, including:
- Getting the most out of the Equality Act 2010
- Re-Imagining Equality: A Vision for the Future
- The fight against Racial Discrimination
- The Future of Equalities Legislation
- Access to Justice and Improving Services to Victims of Discrimination
- Achieving Civil Justice for Minorities.