We hold the following personally identifiable information for this website:
- Members email address
This is not shared with any third party.
This is used to validate your members account with us when you login.
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other data protection laws grant you certain rights in relation to your personal data. Where applicable to you, you can:
- request access to your personal data and how we process it
- request correction of the personal data that we hold about you
- ask us to delete your personal data
- object to us processing your personal data
- request the restriction of processing of your personal data
- request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party
- withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data.
Please contact [email protected] with any data requests.
We cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data.
We will take reasonable precautions to secure personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alternation and destruction. While we follow generally accepted industry standards to secure your personal information, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.